Cleaning liquids for ultrasonic tanks
In order to achieve the desired ultrasonic effect, oscillation requires additional high-quality agents for ultrasonic cleaners. Our agents are water-based and contain minimum of volatile matter. The composition was specially designed to maximize the effects of each ultrasonic cleaner. The effects are considerable even at the concentration of 2%. Our portfolio includes solvents for various types of materials and industrial branches. Just pick one!
NP Cleaner STAR400:
- removes grease, oils, and residues of the production process,
- antibacterial effects make the agent the best choice for food industry as well as the maintenance,
- can be used for cleaning of steel including stainless steel.
NP Cleaner UNO:
- removes resin oils, grease, various dyes, and other contaminants,
- characterized by its strong effects and material protection,
- suitable for cleaning of steel (incl. stainless steel) but also applicable to other materials.
NP Cleaner POWER200:
- removes cement and lime residues, blackened brass, copper, and corrosion,
- suitable also to remove oil residues and mildew,
- best choice for cleaning of brass, steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
NP Cleaner POWER250
- removes cement and limestone residues, urine, moss, algae, and corrosion,
- suitable for cleaning of blackened brass, copper, and oil, water, and mildew stains,
- applicable also to cold-cleaning,
- the best choice for steel, aluminum and plastics.
NP Cleaner ALU100
- delicate and gentle cleaning and degreasing of non-ferrous metals stained during the production,
- removes cutting emulsion from the aluminum materials, aluminum castings, and galvanized metals.
NP Cleaner ALU300:
- cleaning and degreasing of components for the repair shops and maintenance,
- best VOC substitute for cleaning of non-ferrous metals, steel (incl. stainless ),
- effective even at the concentration of 0.5%.
NP Cleaner STAR300:
- suitable for pre-treatment, on-going cleaning, and degreasing of aluminum parts,
- can be used as solvent substitute,
- perfect cleaning effects achieved even at the concentration of 0.5% and at the cleaning temperature of 60°C.